How to potty training


As one of how to keep the correct toy poodle, I will explain how to potty training.

Where you place the toilet will be in a cage. I want to be able at any time there. The dog has a low intelligence, I will continue to teach patiently As I remember in the body. I should not even have a toilet will fail, or are forced to push the nose or where corporal punishment was pee. If such a thing, you will only be afraid of humans.

First, it will tell owners the timing of my toilet is important. And its timing, when you wake up in the morning, it is after after a meal, and drank water. At that time, will give a toy poodle from the cage. Then, by moving the body, defecation diuretic action is prompted.

Toy Poodle is a very active dog. Therefore, until you are recalled when, as soon do you bring to the toilet, put a toy poodle from the cage will always use the lead. And have a walk like that, I want to become a toilet. At that time, toy poodle or fidgeting around with Dari or sniffing the floor. Such a situation was found, I take to the toilet in the cage.

And I put on the toilet, please praise while saying "Chichichichi" or "CC" until he toilet. I may not praise from the end.

Also, I should not scold strongly in the room even if it fails. As a toy poodle, sometimes I do not understand why it is convinced that being scolded, it would be a bad situation that you have to pee. How to keep discipline and how it is important to give a compliment about anything that could be good, I'll lead to not fail.

Also, try to clean the toilet immediately after use. So also hate dirty toilet toy poodle, sometimes they did elsewhere without toilet there.

Then, when you teach something to toy poodle is that I want to keep in mind is the "master-servant relationship." I will get a dog master-servant relationship has not been established, do not listen at all trying to tell you something. It is also important how to potty training, I stance is also important to try to understand the nature of the dog.