Upbringing of barking habit


That in order to maintain a good relationship with the toy poodle, and do not need to know how to keep as there are a lot. Among them, I would need to know about barking habit.

First, the cause of toy poodle barks can be divided roughly into two. In Barking and intimidation by the vigilance is the essence of the dog, one is if you do not know the people and the dog barking. The other one, the "bark" request, it is also contemplated that the master-slave relationship has not been established a manifestation of selfish.

If the firm holds master-servant relationship, you should immediately stop barking follow the instructions of the owner. Also, I will not bark if they repeatedly teach that every time the bark.

Also, I think it will not bark to experience to get used to other dogs and people actively, and may not be afraid. If you can be a master-detail relationship, you should no longer be repeated barking to communicate with the "No!" By hand gently closed the mouth of the toy poodle. Once you have done that, I'll praise.

I thought if the toy poodle is not quite remember me, you did not follow their owners. I have also been instructed to judge what the owner, "to me does not matter" and. In addition, even if the master-servant relationship has been established, because it does not immediately be able to, I need to be disciplined patiently actually experienced many times.

Discipline to stop the barking request, which is taught by the embody, I will not work if there is no master-servant relationship is good. Also, there are people who use the tool as a method of discipline barking habit, this is not a fundamentally resolve the cause of the barking. The only stress the toy poodle, I would break the master-servant relationship the most important. It is not just barking habit discipline, we should not forget on the train, it is a how to keep building a good relationship over time patiently.