How to scold and how to compliment


On to know how to keep a toy poodle, you need to remember also how to scold and correct way of compliment. So, I'll show you the right way and the way of how to scold compliment.

The most important thing on the train toy poodle, the reader is to have a good understanding of the leadership that you have a owner. Therefore, I am not I and not properly or praise or scolding.

The first is when the praise, not only with words praise, changing facial expressions clearly, or to represent the entire body, I'll praise the attitude of much exaggerated. Because it is also common movements and facial expressions of humans, dogs, just praise appropriately in words, that the dog was praised for it should not be. Or I'll rub or pat on the head or body, and I will be representing the feelings and all attitude.

I will not go into reverse when scolded, but I feel that the poor, with much feeling harden one's heart, not absolutely spoiled, and not scold me with dignity. timing scold will scold scold during or immediately after you have a bad thing, and a bad thing.

It is how we scold, to the slightly lower voice than usual, I will roar to strengthen in the short term, such as "Hey!" "No!". That shouting in a loud voice, angry and lazy, or violence, please do not do it.

Even when the praise even when scolded, that in any case, I want you to keep in mind, it is important how to keep to keep in the family to use the same words. Also, do not there are times when the mood of the owner at that time, and not scold me when scolded.