Note the following points when playing


There are many may want to be aware of how to keep a toy poodle, I want you to be careful when playing with a toy poodle.

Also referred to as "play", I must not be allowed to play as they like toy poodle. Even when playing with a toy poodle, I must not forget the master-servant relationship. If you have firmly protect it, you may be playing what is. Dog is a living animal originally in droves, in one animal and it does not play basically. I am glad that act engaged in reader reliably treat me harshly.

Therefore, please be aware of this issue instructions ... praise must also do something to toy poodle when playing, it could.

For example, I want the instructions in the "wait" and "Sit", but when to play ball. The owners make you look good, I'll throw the ball firmly compliment. I ask if you were trying to hog the ball, and called the name of the dog "come". So that it does not dominate the ball first, it's a good idea to leash ball. Did not follow the instructions in the "come", please return the ball to pull the strings here. The attention towards the owner and "wait", "Sit" and also, I'll throw the ball could properly compliment. In this way, it is important to me to lead their owners even when playing with a toy poodle.

Play you want to avoid is jumping from a high place. I can has a high exercise capacity toy poodle, also jump high place, or you may be injured or dislocation of the spine.

I can not recommend it to a soul in tension and towels. Sometimes when you do this, then you may also have a habit when you want to play, and pulling the clothes of the owner, would increase the rivalry.

Follow the instructions in the owner, the dog can get that praise is a joy. Therefore, please do not forget how to keep you aware of the master-servant relationship.