Upbringing of chewing habit


If you do not have a good understanding of how to keep a toy poodle, toy poodle relationship between owners and I do not hold well. As one of the knowledge of how to discipline and how to keep, I picked up on how to discipline for biting habit.

You might think there are some owners that are sweet to the bite, teeth itch at a time when it is because of tooth molt, it is not. Is sweet to the bite, but in some cases are just playing with siblings, however, it is also to check the reaction of the opponent by bite. For a bite of sweet puppy, dog parents scold in a resolute attitude. You are going to experience that through family quarrel, do not do the right thing to do.

However, in a pet shop, I would separate that is a time when we wear the minimum social rules to spend time with parents and siblings. Without knowing anything, when you come to the place of you, has also become emotionally unstable.

So, instead of a dog owner becomes the parent, with the knowledge of how to keep right, I need to go one by one to teach puppy. Also, I must continue to patiently train the dog in a resolute attitude so that the parents do.

So I think that pamper toy poodle, toy poodle towards you is strong, so I would really bite.

We must not allow absolutely habit of chewing toy poodle. Tell that it's bad or good look at your eyes then chewed on his back, and closing his mouth lightly by hand, so that the dog can not bite, please give praise there. Also has been bitten, and I gotta tell you the same way. Teach chewed, praise was able, in the course of repeating this, I will not bite according to owner. Let embodies so many times, the reader is we must be shown in the manner that it is their owners.