Upbringing of House


I do not go to have fun with toy poodle, and do not know how to discipline and how to keep correct. Here, we will introduce how to discipline the house.

Help me discipline, such as when the house is very important, to keep quiet and keep out of mischief for a room in the voice mail, when the visitor came.

For indoor dog house is used from the time the toy poodle has come to be recognized as a "resting place". For that purpose, it is necessary to know for the first toy poodle, was "a cozy place" where this is.

The important thing is to choose the one that when choosing a house, fit to the size of the body of the toy poodle size there. House is too large for the body, toy poodle is anxiety, so I will take the House hate. To get used to the house, it is important to put in the house and a favorite toy, make them understand that it is "fun house".

When out of the house, I will when you are calm and quiet. And out of the house or when you are violent or barking, I would get confused with bark out at any time. We will be able to relax when you will be able to recognize that the issue when you're quiet, and gradually "where the house is quiet", are in the house.

In case you need to discipline House, please voice guidance while applying a "house" let attention to toy poodle, to enter into the house. I think at first just call out and not work, I may draw attention, such as using a snack. I was able to be induced to enter the house, fit in, I'll raise a snack praise. In addition, starting from the house closer, first will continue to increase the distance gradually. Try saying suddenly, "house" if you've accustomed gradually, may be I will try to put in practice to the House.

If you discipline and how to keep a toy poodle does not work, it is important that I keep at anything.