How to train a Sitting


We'll show you how to easily train your toy poodle sitting.

Although I think that most dogs can be, who will now sit to us, please study the means.

I think teaching Sitting in Toy Poodle, and is not that hard. Poodle dog breed is a very clever, but it will be faster surely remember.

That the discipline of Sitting in front of the way, I want to know how to keep as is, "The dog. You do not know the word" is that. I think this is a matter of course, that some owners have scolded and words "! Can not you see why! Sitting".

Head is much better to say, this is can not be absolutely Sitting. Because you can not understand the words, "Sitting'm such behavior" I'm so important that the method of upbringing. So, I'll show you how to discipline of Sitting toy poodle that is easy to remember.

1, is a simple way of training Sitting, use the "snack". Toy Poodle has not noticed a snack, please let me notice the smell for a snack.

2, I will have to hand over the head of the toy poodle that has a snack, at this time, toy poodle that I should not stand up. I think there can be better when another person. In this way, it should be the posture of Sitting.

3, became the posture of Sitting, please say "Sitting" on the fly. And please give a snack to give praise immediately that you are Sitting.

By repeating this operation and its associated Sitting, we have been able to understand. Then, from saying "Sitting", if you have to sit down, I will be able to Sitting. Do not forget that in how to keep a toy poodle, of course we do not know the words, I am teaching in connection with the operation, I was able Praise.